competition – win jamie oliver’s 15 minute meals book [closed]
You can’t move far around this blog without bumping into a Jamie Oliver recipe. It’s fair to say I’m fan, having decked out my kitchen with branded crockery, bakeware, utensils and knives. I even owned a Flavour Shaker.
After the rip-roaring success of Jamie’s 30 Minute Meals, we now have Jamie’s 15 Minute Meals. Not content with resting on the success of this book, he took a step back and realised more could be done with a tighter focus on a single, substantial dish. I’ve tried a few of the recipes out already and I’ve been impressed with what you can achieve in a short time so far.
To celebrate the start of the series on Channel 4 this week, I’ve got a copy of his new book to give away. To be in with a chance of winning, just leave a comment answering the following question:
What’s your best time-saving kitchen tip?
- Competition closes 8pm 28th October. Comments posted after then won’t be counted.
- I’ll pick the winners at random using some fancy random number generator.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- If the winner hasn’t replied within one week, someone else will get it.
- Only people from the UK please. Additionally, I’ll only post to a UK address.
- Any answer along the lines “I get the wife to do it” or “I have the kebab shop on speed-dial” will be tutted and sighed at, and not counted. Get into the spirit of things, people!