CIRIO is Italy’s leading tomato producer and has been authentically Italian since its foundation in 1856. CIRIO harvests only the finest tomatoes from ten regions of Italy, including Puglia, Lazio, Emilia-Romagna and Campania.
With over 150 years of experience behind them, they really know their stuff. Not convinced? Enter this competition to win one of their hampers and try them for yourself. This hamper is packed with £25 of amazing CIRIO tomato products, to keep you in pasta sauces, pizza toppings and lasagnes for weeks. To be in with a chance to win this bounty, just comment on this post with an answer to the following question:
What’s your favourite tomato-based recipe?
- Competition closes 8pm 30th September. Comments posted after then won’t be counted.
- I’ll pick the winners at random using some fancy random number generator.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- If the winner hasn’t replied within two weeks, someone else will get it.
- Only people from the UK please. Additionally, I’ll only post to a UK address.